Mój znajomy szuka ;)
CERN is looking for a C++ programmer!
The BE-CO-HT section at CERN  is looking for a talented C++ programmer.
We are a team of 15 engineers, working on data acquisition systems (such as ), synchronization systems (such as the White Rabbit project ) and hard-realtime embedded software. We also actively contribute to a number of Free/Open Source Software projects.
You will work in our team on KiCad , a Free/Open Source suite for the design of electronic schematic diagrams and printed circuit boards.
Ideally, you should have the following competencies:
- Experience in multi-platform C++ programming (Windows/Linux/OSX).
- Experience in OpenGL and GUI toolkits (preferably wxWidgets).
- Experience with Git, CMake, valgrind and similar tools.
- Basic knowledge of PCB design.
- Knowledge of Python will be an advantage.
Students are particularly welcome - there's a possibility to do a part of the work assignments as a Master of Science project/thesis.
If you feel like working next to the Large Hadron Collider, with a multinational team of cool people, send us an e-mail: tomasz dot wlostowski at cern dot ch.
Contract conditions available upon request.