Pozwolę sobie zacząć od PL
"Layoffs are sad, but what is worse is how they are handled. CEO comes on the call -- announces India shutdown and within 2 minutes slack and emails shut off, laptops disconnected. Everyone was shocked. And then no severance," said one affected employee.
"Unfortunately, we were not able to maintain some of the roles focused on developing our paid plans and products. Before this information went public, we had offered departure packages to all 25 people whose roles were affected by these changes," the company spokesperson told IANS.
oraz aktualna topka:
Warto też zwrócić uwagę na to jakie wygląda zwalnianie ludzi np. w FB dostaje się niezły pakiet:
- Severance. We will pay 16 weeks of base pay plus two additional weeks for every year of service, with no cap.
- Personal Time Off. We’ll pay for all remaining PTO time.
- RSU vesting. Everyone impacted will receive their November 15, 2022 vesting.
- Health insurance. We’ll cover the cost of healthcare for people and their families for six months.
- Career services. We’ll provide three months of career support with an external vendor, including early access to unpublished job leads.
- Immigration support. I know this is especially difficult if you’re here on a visa. There’s a notice period before termination and some visa grace periods, which means everyone will have time to make plans and work through their immigration status. We have dedicated immigration specialists to help guide you based on what you and your family need.