Billions of dollars worth of trading volume are transacted through OANDA’s platforms every day. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001 we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
About the Team:
The Acquisition team is responsible for client acquisition through our registration systems. These systems enable people from all over the world to sign up for OANDA’s trading services using any one of the 11 languages we support.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will:
- Develop & maintain highly scalable, responsive web applications based on React/React Native
- Help us migrate our applications to the cloud.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Perform code reviews, ensure all the best practices are met.
- Analyze problems and develop creative solutions
- Contribute to the specification, design, build and test phases of development
- 2+ years of Software development in React or React Native and Python/NodeJS
- Experience with at least one Backend framework in Python or NodeJS
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- An account on GitHub.com with samples of your code/ your own projects
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with cloud preferably GCP
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.