Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Currently we are looking for a VMware Engineer with knowledge in Virtualization area, who will be able to expand knowledge in dedicated client’s environment and by cooperation with high class specialists within our team.
This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong knowledge of VMware
- Server hardware knowledge (HP preferred)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with network configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SAN/storage solutions
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Familiar both Azure and AWS services
During typical working day you will be responsible for managing VMware environment, performing typical activities like infrastructure monitoring, incident management, installing new servers etc.
In our team you will have opportunity to develop your skills by managing big and complex VMware infrastructure and by cooperating with high class specialists.
However, if you decide that you would like to extend your knowledge in other areas than VMware and virtualization it will also be possible as we closely cooperate with engineers from different towers such as Windows, Linux, Backup and others.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling