Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- ITIL foundation certificate (Intermediate is an asset)
- Fluency in English – excellent both speaking and writing skills (additional langauges are a plus)
- Experience in pre-sales and/or operations in the End User Services area
- Presentation, negotiation, networking and leadership skills
- Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need or ability to determine business opportunities
- Working time flexibility - occasionally it may be required to work overtime or extended hours
As a member of Eastern Europe Solutioning team (former Business Development team (BD)) you will be responsible for designing solutions for potential clients based on their requirements. You will be responsible for proposing delivery model, service levels (SLAs) and cost estimation of the service components and finally presenting offer to the client. You will collaborate with Account and Bid Managers and Senior Manager from our organization and you will provide specialist expertise within the sales team.
- Lead and contribute in service solution development, presentation and finally successful contracting of the services within EE organization
- Lead and participate in end to end in the RFI/ RFP/ BAFO process
- Ownership and co-ordination of the relevant solution streams and cost model to meet the client stated service requirements, service levels and to ensure an integrated & efficient technical solution
- Ability to interact with and convience with offering/solution on regular basis with VPs, CIOs, CFOs
- Play active role in meetings with the Client and delivering presentations to explain the solution
- Determine the shape of the overall solution to ensure alignment of the proposed service
- Challenge stakeholders to ensure the competitiveness and effectiveness of the proposed solution, including technical solution components, delivery model, projects, governance and costing/pricing
- Monitor solution consistency, risks and mitigations, assumptions and issues
- Provide input to pricing, advise on the pricing model, market standards, sales strategy
- Document the proposed service design within both the solution design document (SDD) and the external proposal document
Eastern Europe Solutions & Sales Support (Business Development) is responsible for designing solutions for potential clients and existing client, play significant part in deal negotiations and contracting, contribute to offering design, solution design and financial engineering.
The team collaborates with Current Accounts, Bid Teams, Senior Managers & Executives from inside and outside of the organization providing Solutions and proposal that fit the needs of Capgemini current and potential clients. The team’s main role is to crafts offers to potential clients, participate in client interactions to understand client needs in order to shape best in class End User Services offerings and solutions that meets client requirements.
What we offer:
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Developement of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling