For the large international telco company, we create the R&D laboratory and looking for the following specialists.
1+ years of experience (4+ for Senior Role) in the area of Android Development. Experience on Android handset customization for Country adaption, Operator customization is added advantage.
To undertake software requirements analysis of multiple modules (including important modules) or subsystems, structural design of modules (including incremental methods), code writing, unit testing, integration testing, static checking, local composition, test environment construction, problem location, Data development and other work.
1. Good knowledge of Android application development and development tools such as GIT, Gerrit, Android Studio.
2. Familiar with design patterns, data structures, familiar with object-oriented thinking. Leading the design of large modules, leading the experience of framework code implementation is added advantage.
3. Knowledge of Qualcomm tools (QXDM/QCAT/QPST) and exposure on GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE is added advantage.
1. Proficient in Java language, more than 3 years of android software development or maintenance experience.
2. Proficiency in Android Development and Android studio development tools, good at using Git tools, gradle compilation etc.
3. Proficiency in Android debugging skills, Rich experience in handling software problems such as ANR, application crashes, performance or power comsumption issues.
for Senior role only:
4. Familiar with Android system architecture, with professional skills such as Framework, Multimedia, GPS/WIFI/NFC/Bluetooth.
5. Experience in large-scale android software design, development, maintenance, performance, power consumption tuning is preferred.
- Able to work independently
- Able to lead others in work (for Senior Role)
- Able to design processes and guide businesses in multiple domains (for Senior Role)
- Able to provide forward-looking guidance in the domain (for Senior Role)
- b2b or a contract of employment
- work in Warsaw
- attractive salary depending on experience and skills
- modern workplace
- start: ASAP
O Rockitworks Sp. z o.o.
Trusted Partner …
Long term, trusted supplier of IT professional services in the area of consulting and software development, delivering services to telecommunication, financial, industry, media and digital companies. We focus on following domains:
… for Corporate
Optimisation of processes, organisation and IT architecture in order to improve the effectiveness and quality of services and cost optimisation.
Management of projects in order to ensure delivery according to requirements. Software development, delivery and maintenance.
Contract and Permanent IT resourcing services across Business IT, Technology and interim management (CIO, CTO).
… for Digital World
Software development of e-commerce, portals, web applications and business solutions for the biggest international brands and corporates.
Full SDLC: requirements analysis, design, software development, code testing, preparation of documentation and maintenance using top modern languages, scripts, frameworks and methods.
Smart working: remote (very much welcome), from our office in Warsaw or our customers’ offices as well as flexible time arrangement (part-time job and non-standard working hours welcome).