Intive - with more than 1,200 highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers to turn ideas into digital reality. With a challenging, curious and agile mindset, intive co-creates exceptional software solutions that help its clients to accelerate their own digital transformation. intive adds value along the whole application lifecycle – from the idea of a product to its maintenance. The company's operations are headquartered in Munich, with 11 development centers in Germany and Poland, as well as regional offices in the US, UK and France. intive (BLStream + SMT Software) - about us:
Job title: Senior .Net Developer - Lublin/Full time remote
Type: Job Contract / B2B
You are a perfect Candidate if you:
- Have .NET web development experience (C#, ASP.NET MVC, Rest API, Web Forms, MS SQL Server)
- Experience with ORM's like Entity Framework or NHibernate Know OOP and software engineering principles
- Have strong OOP, design and architecture skills
- Have verbal and written English skills
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis and implementation of performance solutions for core client applications (client/supplier portal and backoffice)
- Initial training - 3-4 weeks in Paris.
Why You + Us? What do we offer?
- Comfortable employment model (it's always your choice!)
- Competitive salary
- Long term cooperation mostly with international Clients
- Interesting projects and variety of new technologies
- Challenges and real impact on projects
- Agile environment with minimum of bureaucracy
- Open and positive atmosphere
- Benefits package: Medicover, Multisport subsidy, Training Policy, Development Care, Guilds, Integration events
Interested? Sent CV: [email protected]
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
"I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream Sp. z o.o., Kupferwerk GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended)."