As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for reporting and presenting key business information to the senior management and global stakeholders.
You will have an impact on the business decisions and to deliver on required presentations, you will cooperate with colleagues from global UBS locations.
The role is located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
Responsibilities will include:
- Collating, calculating and influencing key business data
- Presenting this data in a logical format, using Pivot Tables and other functionality to clearly display the data in Excel or Powerpoint
- Analyzing the presented information to identify issues and trends
- Interacting regularly with global and senior stakeholders
The PPL Analyst team support the Program & Portfolio Liason (PPLs) within the Project Portfolio Controlling (PPC) function. Other PPC service offerings include: Management Information; Portfolio Execution & Operations and Strategy and Policies & Improvements. Together they form the Service Line that is accountable for delivering consistent GT Change-the-Bank (CtB) portfolio planning support, reporting and program lifecycle support across the organisation. PPC works closely with Portfolio and Program Managers, Group Strategic Change Management (GSCM), GT COO Account Managers, and other GT stakeholders (including GT COO Service Lines) to enable informed decision-making and improve CtB portfolio transparency.
Your experience and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of Word and Outlook
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- The ability to manage working relationships and ensure the completion of tasks to a high standard
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and escalate as appropriate
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.