• Full time job with very attractive salary and package of benefits.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment for a global leader in Telco sector.
• Dynamic working environment and possibility to advance technical skills.
• Internal trainings.
• Possibility to work from home.
• Form of employment: self-employment (via Devonshire Agency).
• Possibility to become a regular Cisco employee after 12 month.
WymaganiaRoles and Responsibilities:
• Write, modify and debug software for client applications.
• Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
• Test and document software for client applications.
• Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
• Provide general support on information technology to design, develop, execute, and maintain the database application systems, applying several RDBMS and NoSQL database systems.
• Functions as technical architect and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on enterprise related software systems.