This role will require the candidate to have a strong understanding and solid background in the development of C# applications, services and common middleware. Solid experience of Java is also highly desirable in addition to the mechanics of quality software design, development and testing.
From a business domain perspective, and a firm grasp of equity derivative volatility concepts (Volatility surface management and equity derivative pricing) would be required and while the role is strictly in software development (rather than quantative) we will closely interface with that group.
- Strong knowledge of Equities business derivative domain
- Experienced Developer with more than 5-6 years of experience qualified in many aspects of software applications development including needs assessments, proposals, specifications and development.
- Should be skilled in all aspects of SDLC - both Agile(Scrum) and Waterfall
- SQL, C#, .NET. Java. C++ desirable
- Database: Oracle and above, SQL (MS and Sybase)
- Development Tools: Visual Studio. Infragistics, DevExpress, SyncFusion, Unix, WPF, WinForms
- Experience of dependency injection and IoC.
- Demonstrates effective analysis and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Knowledge of test driven development
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.