Strong communication skills are a key. The position is required to manage day to day delivery work, ensure adherence to process and quality, and identify project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs. The candidate will be required to work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
• Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
• Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams in different time zones
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
• Server side Java experience an advantage.
• Familiarity with build tool, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
• Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
• Experience with web services API integration (HTTP, REST, JSON).
• NoSQL database experience such as Mongodb
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Experience using source code control systems, such as GIT, Bitbucket etc.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.