Are you passionate about automating processes and reports? Do you enjoy bringing meaning out of chaos? Do you know how to juggle multiple projects effectively? If you answer yes, then we are looking for you to help us:
- customize/ develop request workflow tools and reporting tools to perform effective work prioritization and resource planning coordination for various risk assessment teams.
- validate submitted assessment requests and allocate/ assign them.
- chair various steering meeting and planning meetings,
- prepare and automate MIS reports.
- coordinate various process improvement and strategic change initiatives.
Your role will give you a chance to liaise with various business groups within UBS and also work in a constantly evolving and challenging environment.
You will be working in the Demand Management Office (DMO) Team which is a central team within the Operational Resilience organization to centrally manage, distribute, track and report various risk assessments. The DMO team is also involved in various process improvement and strategic change initiatives within in the department. The team is aimed to be the single point of contact for all services provided under Operational Resilience Function. The ultimate goal is to centrally drive work of the entire department and bring synergy between all the processes.
Your experience and skills
• 2-3 years of experience in IT related position
• knowledge of how to develop automated solutions
• very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, Excel Macros, SharePoint and Visual Basic as a must
• good analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to details
• experience in a fast-paced international environment, preferably with an assistant or a support background.
• ability to build and manage relationships across organizational boundaries.
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
• detailed, process-oriented and scrupulous with very good organization and time management skills.
• proficient MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
• passionate about supporting the development of simple applications using MS Office and other tools etc.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers