Intive - with more than 1,200 highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers to turn ideas into digital reality. With a challenging, curious and agile mindset, intive co-creates exceptional software solutions that help its clients to accelerate their own digital transformation. intive adds value along the whole application lifecycle – from the idea of a product to its maintenance. The company's operations are headquartered in Munich, with 11 development centers in Germany and Poland, as well as regional offices in the US, UK and France.
intive (BLStream + SMT Software) - about us:www.intive.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMUPgw5IQrU
Job title: Senior Front-end Developer
Type: Job Contract / B2B
You are a perfect Candidate if you are:
- Experienced in Web application development
- Proficient in OOA, OOD and design patterns
- Aware of best practices for software engineering
- A team player
- Strongly focused on searching for solutions
You get extra points for:
- Comfortable with Scrum (or other Agile) development method experience
Why You + Us? What do we offer?
- Comfortable employment model (it's always your choice!)
- Competitive salary
- Long term cooperation mostly with international Clients
- Interesting projects and variety of new technologies
- Challenges and real impact on projects
- Agile environment with minimum of bureaucracy
- Open and positive atmosphere
- Benefits package: Medicover, Multisport subsidy, Training Policy, Development Care, Guilds, Integration events
Interested? Sent CV: [email protected]
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
"I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream Sp. z o.o., Kupferwerk GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended)."