Do you want to help us ensure the quality of a suite of front office FX Order Execution components? We are looking for someone like that to join us and:
– take ownership of the test automation suite for the FX Orders services and components
– ensure top quality standards of all deliveries as well as the adherences to the UBS Testing Standard
– apply development and testing best practices and effectively utilize technologies hands on
– work across the full delivery cycle and ensure all functional as well as non-functional requirements are being met
– with your excellent attention to detail and will be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high
You'll be working as part of a small agile team that is part of globally distributed FX Trading IT capability. The team is located in Wroclaw and is responsible for the development and maintenance of a micro-service oriented component stack built with modern technologies such as Java 8, low-latency messaging systems, distributed caches, FIX Protocol, just to name a few.
Your experience and skills
– Strong automation development experience with Java
– Ability to automate back-end systems testing ( DB, Messaging, Flat-files etc.)
– Test automation tools and concepts such as Unit Testing, Component Testing, System Testing, Property Based Testing, Mutation Testing etc.
– Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
– Good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
– Linux console proficiency
– Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and SDLC
– expertise in Java programming with good unit testing experience (JUnit & Mockito or similar)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– experience working in an Agile environment
– focused on quality
– an excellent communicator
– aware of on-going technology trends and know-how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
– quick learner
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– always looking for ways to innovate and improve over the status quo
– fluent in English
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.