Your work environment would be:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive benefits package
- Language courses
- Permanent full time employment
- Discount on company products
- Training, team building events and many others
- Medical care, sports card,
- Extra days off,
- Mobile phone from the company
Your role and responsibilities:
- Developing and continuously delivering applications
- Solving digital challenges connected with a full e-commerce stack: Payment, Customer Experience, Finance and Supply Chain
- Working on a complete software life cycle
- Joining a multinational team;
- Developing your skills using modern technologies
- 5 years' experience
- Understanding and applying design patterns
- Knowledge of Clean Code and TDD principles
- Knowledge of JUnit, Cucumber or other testing frameworks
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring; experience with SQL
- Knowledge of version control and automated build-systems (e.g. svn, git, maven, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of enterprise integration concepts (e.g. with SAP) is desirable
- Fluency in English
It would be nice to have:
Experience with Docker, Microservice architecture, NoSQL, RESTful APIs, Continuous Delivery is a plus
The next steps of the recruitment process will be:
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at [email protected].
In you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above-mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)"
Applications are in strict confidence.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organization, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.