CRISIL Global Research & Analytics provides critical software applications, components, and process automations for leading sell-side banks and investment funds across the globe. We are looking for highly motivated candidates with an analytical bend of mind to work with us.
In this role you will be supporting our IT solutions team in financial research domain. You will cooperate with Analysts from the derivatives team from a large sell-side investment bank.
WymaganiaKey responsibilities will include:
- Capturing business requirements accurately, prepare functional design documentation and technical design documentation.
- Functional verification of delivered features, ad-hoc system bug analysis, and handling of "business as usual" requests.
- Performing best practices of code development e.g. limiting future support and development needs, promoting/enhancing existing tools
- Providing operating support of developed solutions
- Continually reviewing and redefining development processes e.g. learning new methods
Who we are looking for:
- Masters in Computer Science/Economics
- High proficiency in VBA programming
- Intermediate proficiency in C# and SQL
- Experience in process automations and efficiency improvements
- Excellent English communication skills
- Basic understanding of financial instruments and financial markets
- Knowledge of any other programming language (e.g. Python)
- Bloomberg familiarity