Discover an unique opportunity to grow: We are looking for an ambitious Ethical Hacker who will join a team in the Rzeszów office (Poland). Become a part of an innovative and world-class company with the outstanding goods and services.
Your work environment would be:
A friendly open-minded atmosphere where your opinion and inputs are highly valued;
The opportunity to use the latest technologies;
An attractive benefit package including; competitive salary, private health-care, life insurance, sport card.
Your role and responsibilities:
- External and internal vulnerability scanning and assessment;
- Penetration Testing: external and internal network, Web and Mobile applications, wireless;
- Security web source code reviewing;
- Social engineering assessment.
Essential skills for this role:
- 3+ years' experience as the Penetration Tester or in a similar position
- A true passion for penetration testing/ethical hacking;
- Networking knowledge;
- Knowledge of penetration testing/ethical hacking attacks;
- Fluency in English written and spoken;
- A pro-active mindset that allows you to identify, report, and tackle challenges that occur.
It would be nice to have:
- An MSc in Information Security;
- CREST CRT Certification;
- Basic malware analysis;
- Knowledge of: CCNA/CISSP/CSLLP/ITIL.
Sounds like you?
Excellent! Please send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting at [email protected] or visit the Davis Nolan website for further job opportunities that we have for you.
If you have any questions with regards to this position, feel free to contact us!
If you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)"
Applications are in strict confidence.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.