Do you enjoy learning new things every day and using an analytical, structured approach to develop an understanding of new business models and technologies? Are you interested in how technology is changing financial services?
We are looking for a quick learner to join a team analyzing technology innovations in financial services as a Business Analyst.
• Analyse disruptive technologies and new business models in wealth and asset management, investment banking and retail banking
• Create and deliver presentations and reports for UBS executives and innovation teams
• Participate in innovation projects as a research analyst
• Scout for innovative startups and financial service ideas
• Cooperate with external consultants
You will be working in the CTO Research Services team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are a part of the Group Chief Technology Officer organization and report to UBS' IT Research and Development. We collaborate intensively with the CTO Innovation Management team, responsible among others for the UBS Future of Finance Challenge (https://innovate.ubs.com/
). Our work allows us to constantly learn about cutting edge technologies and new financial services business models, as well as exercise a lot of creativity in conducting our research.
Your experience and skills
• At least 3 years of professional experience, ideally as a consultant, engineer, market research analyst or business analyst in the capital markets industry
• Proven ability to analyze new business models and transformational impact of technology
• Broad understanding of the wealth management, institutional asset management or investment banking industry, as well as information technology
• Basic statistics, data analysis and visualization skills allowing you to effectively explore quantitative data and communicate resulting insights
• Professional proficiency in English
• A university degree, ideally in business, finance or information technology
• Naturally curious, comfortable with constantly developing your knowledge of the financial services industry and innovative technology
• An excellent communicator, able effectively liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Results-oriented, independent in driving projects to completion, actively managing client expectations and solving problems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.