You would be a part of a well-known international company, the owner of sophisticated product that brings technology into a new market. It is a dynamic, profitable, well-funded, rapidly growing company that makes sense of the world's network data.
Your work environment would be:
- Friendly environment in a small and newly established team;
- Working on the core product of the company;
- Full of the newest, cutting edge technologies and tools;
- Flexible working hours;
- Development possibilities;
- Leading the team of the best developers in Poland;
- Supervise product development which will make millions of users' life easy;
- Be assertive and not afraid of having an opinion;
- Use a C++ features to implement effective and sustainable code;
- Mentor and coach team members;
- Understand and implement changes and improve the performance of customer product;
- Designing, implementing and testing different parts of the product;
- Keeping track of new technologies and bring them into the process;
- Articulate the reasoning behind decisions or trade-offs.
What You need for this position:
- Hands on experience with Leading the team in Agile environment;
- Proven track of successful team development;
- 5+ years of experience C++ programming;
- Great knowledge of Linux/Unix;
- 10+ years of experience
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Shell);
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Debugging experience;
- Experience in leading the projects and managing clients' requirements;
- Wide experience of highly complex, massively multi-threaded environments;
- Network protocol experience;
- Experience in automated testing;
- Creativity and analytical thinking;
- Technical Degree;
- Fluent in English.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at [email protected] or visit the Davis Nolan website for further job opportunities that we have for you.
If you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application, please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)"
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications are in strict confidence.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.