You would be a part of a well-known international company, the owner of sophisticated product that brings technology into a new market. It is a dynamic, profitable, well-funded, rapidly growing company that makes sense of the world's network data.
Your work environment would be:
- Friendly environment in a small team;
- Working on the core product of the company;
- Full of new technologies and tools;
- Flexible working hours;
- Development possibilities;
Your role and responsibilities:
- Developing product which will make millions of users' life easy;
- Designing, implementing and testing different parts of the product;
- Learning new technologies and bring them into the process;
- Be assertive and not afraid of having an opinion;
- Be open to the new tasks and solutions;
- Articulate the reasoning behind decisions or trade-offs.
What You need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience C++ programming ;
- Know Linux/Unix;
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Shell);
- Experience with highly complex, massively multi-threaded environments;
- Network protocol experience;
- Feel comfortable asking for help, taking advice and accepting criticism;
- Motivation to learn new technologies;
- Creativity and analytical thinking;
- Technical Degree;
- Fluent in English.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at [email protected]. or visit the website of Davis Nolan for further opportunities.
If you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application, please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)"
Applications are in strict confidence.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.