DESCRIPTION: Project includeces activities related to a set of software components and services that underpin end-to-end 'IoT' solutions. It is designed to allow customers and partners to build scalable, cost efficient solutions with a short time to market and low-risk exposure. The platform is built on AWS cloud-based services.
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: at least 6 months (with a possible extension)
Salary: 19 000 PLN net - 26 000 PLN net (B2B)
The salary consits of:
• 10 000 - 17 000 PLN net (basic salary)
• + 6 000 PLN net per month (daily allowance during stay in Sweden)
• + 3 000 PLN net per month (relocation package = subsistence allowance of living and travelling)
• Creating software in cloud computing (including creating and developing future-proof platforms)
• Working on the platform of customer, keeping up with the market trends (implementing new futures)
• Considering introduction of new technology and future ideas and solutions
• Considering completion technology nodes (shifts)
• Building integrations to the eco-system consisting of 3rd party platforms, partners and system integrators
• Supporting and securing qualitative software and procedures of tests
• Knowledge and experience of Amazon Web Services (especially Lambda, DynamoDB, S3)
• Experience of GIT, Jenkins CI
• Knowledge and experience in npm, Webpack
• Previous experience working in Scrum
• Knowledge of Mocha, Chai, and other test tools related
• Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
If you are interested in this offer send us your current and updated resume in English.
Please for including consent to process personal data:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended."