Your work environment would be:
With this role, you will work in one of the best IT teams in the country. This role provides access to the latest and greatest technologies and will offer you massive career opportunity. Your role will have a unique blend to it, in that you will take part in complex activities and work on real juicy projects. This is an organisation that places Hadoop / Big Data technology at the heart of what it does. If you are an ETL / Hadoop enthusiast, then this is the role and organisation for you.
With this role you will work with High Caliber peers under great leadership.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions using various integration tools and a variety of data environments (Hadoop, Oracle, Mongo, etc.)
- Optimize data integration platforms
- Creating test plans and scripts for data integration/data model testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Liaising with other technical areas, conducting technology research, and evaluating software required for maintaining the data management environment
Essential skills for this role:
- Knowledge of different patterns and technologies around enterprise-level data integration, data management and data warehousing
- Experience in the design, development, and optimization/tuning of database technologies
- Experience in Hadoop and related NoSQL technologies
- Applied knowledge of several data technologies, practices and analytical approaches, including:
- Data Integration – ETL
- Relational Databases
- Programming (SQL, Unix Shell, Python)
It would be nice to have:
Experience in Agile/Scrum development plan
The next steps of the recruitment process will be:
If you want to hear more-
Contact me with CV attached at: [email protected] or call me at (+48) 12 621 75 24. My working hours are 9-17 (UTC +2).