MyTherapy is the leading German adherence program, helping patients of a wide range of conditions to take their medication and to implement a healthy lifestyle. Renowned partners from academia and the healthcare industry rely on our award-winning platform for improving health outcomes.
Their experienced development team creates all app components in-house – from database management to the mobile frontends. Current projects include remote caregiver features and improved offline functionality using asynchronous communication. They follow the Scrum approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience and/or coding experience, especially Java, Objective-C, Swift, Python, SQL
- Experience in testing mobile applications and RESTful APIs
- Practical experience in an industrial software testing environment
- Familiarity with manual testing, incl. functional, integration and regression
- Experience with bug tracking and workflow tools (especially JIRA)
- Familiarity with common automatic testing frameworks and tools (e.g., JUnit, OCUnit, pytest)
- Experience working with build tools (e.g., Gradle) and continuous integration (e.g., Jenkins)
If you have a stackoverflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on iTunes or contributions to open source projects.
If you want to find out more about what they do, why they love doing it, and how you could contribute, please don't hesitate to contact us, send us your application right away.
Looking forward to hearing from you!