Position: Android Developer
• Design, build and maintain Android applications that are part of large multimedia systems.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features.
• Code review.
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, performing code reviews and tech talks.
• Integrate with internal and third party APIs.
• Participate in full software lifecycle of mobile applications.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and user experience.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Wymagania• At least 2 years of relevant experience in programming.
• Very good knowledge of Java and Android SDK.
• Very good knowledge of Android architecture and ecosystem.
• Experience in integration with REST API (JSON).
• Knowledge of Gradle, Jira, Git, JUnit, Espresso, Android Studio, Eclipse, bash scripting.
• Expertise in software application full life cycle (with maintenance and updates).
• Agile/ Scrum experience.
• Very good spoken and written English. Additional assets:
• Experience in audio/video playback.
• Basic knowledge of iOS development or willingness to learn.