For our Client – international consulting company – we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Backend Developer (Java)
Job type: contract B2B - long term cooperation
Rate: 600 - 700 pln /day
Candidates will be responsible for building and developing the solution for financial companies but also will join the implementation teams once the projects are started.
• A minimum of 3 years development experience within Java Web/Enterprise projects;
• Understanding Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures;
• Experience with Java EE, Maven;
• Experience with application servers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere;
• Experience with Spring and other Java frameworks / open source libraries;
• Experience with Spring Security and SSO solutions;
• Experience with SOA and Web Services (REST/SOAP);
• Experience with database applications such as Oracle, MySql, DB2 as well as with SQL, JDBC and ORM tools;
• Experience with Web/Enterprise Content Management Systems;
• Experience with web architecture, e.g. architecture/design patterns, SEO, analytics;
• Experience providing sizing and scalability recommendations and solving connectivity, performance and deployment issues;
• Experience with web servers such as Apache2 and modules/extensions such as proxy, cache;
• Experience deploying to application servers in enterprise environments;
• Experienced with using Agile development methodologies.
• Payment in 14-days period
• Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
• Employment flexibility (B2B or mandatory contract)
• Challenges appropriate to your skills and knowledge
• Possibility to get an experience in a company which is the industry leader.