Job location: Warsaw (first 6 months of cooperation stay in Karlskrona, Sweden, then you may choose job location: Warsaw or Karlskrona)
Salary: up to 15 000 PLN net B2B
+ 9 000 pln net (business expenses, travel and accommodation costs refund during stay in Sweden)
Availability: as soon as possible
My Client offers:
• Participation in innovative project that will be presented in Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona end of February, 2016.
• Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
• Challenging work on complex applications
• Work in an international environment
• Full-time employment contract or self-employment
• Package of social benefits
• Ability to learn and obtain additional certifications
• Design best-in-class user experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, as well as the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, user interface elements, icons, animations, transitions) in a fast-paced, agile environment.
• Working directly with cross-functional teams of business stakeholders, developers, and usability engineers to design, develop, and implement innovative & cutting-edge UI's.
• Evangelize and contribute to evolving our branding, user-centered design ways of working, new interface guidelines and design patterns
• Stay informed of advances in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapt to rapidly evolving industry space
• Help drive change by communicating findings to stakeholders in the company
• Inspire, motivate and mentor creative teams Previous experience, skills and qualities:
• BA or BS degree in Interaction/Graphic Design, Human Factors, Graphic Design, or related field
• 3+ years of user interface and visual design experience with Web applications, desktop, and mobile applications and the ability to produce and deliver designs at various levels of fidelity (whiteboard flows, rough prototypes, pixel-perfect layouts, animated transitions).
• Solid visual/graphical design skills
• HTML/CSS knowledge and understanding of web development
• Experience with agile development
• Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
• Creativity and great attention to details
• Strong skills in learning and understanding complex business technologies
• Positive attitude and passionate
• Ability to initiate and lead new activities, and to work independently, as well as in a team
• Must be able to provide an online portfolio of UX projects (or samples of preview work) - to which you have made a significant contribution that demonstrates ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique creative vision.