You will join one of our cross-functional product teams and work alongside a Product Lead, our UX Designer and the Development Team to build a great product with us. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, we need you to help us build beautiful and functional user interfaces for our product, as well as maintain and develop the frontend code base. This includes: * building and launching new products, as well as improving existing ones with our team,
* creating a base of reusable styles for quick development of new pages and features,
* helping us gradually improve our code base so that we can develop new functionality faster,
* introducing modern front-end technologies to the team,
* know CSS well and understand the importance of code organization,
* worked with few frameworks and know how frontend code could be structured,
* can juggle promises and asynchronous code,
* understand the environment in which the frontend code will function,
* are excited to work on a shared code-base with the whole team, do pair programming, and improve the code together,
* like to share your knowledge and teach others,
* understand that the users come first and code second (we work in cross-functional product-oriented teams),
* are comfortable working in English.
* relocation assistance
* hardware and software of your choice
* books, conferences and mentors to help you grow
* take good care of yourself budget (for gym membership and massages)
* private medical insurance.
Want to work with us? Great! This is what we need from you:
1) Your CV or your online profile
2) A note saying: * why a startup job attracts you?
* what do you like/dislike about Codility?
* what would be the the first thing you would like to change/improve on Codility website or in our product?