You will be a part of the Project Management Office (PMO) within the IT delivery function of the Global Equity Derivatives Business within the UBS Group. Your responsibilities will be to maintain Key Performance Indicators including defining, guiding, and maintaining Project Management Standards and best practices across the area. Your contribution will help the IT delivery teams to be more efficient, streamlined, and consistent, complying with the bank's best practices for management and compliance. On a day-to-day basis you will work equally with management and delivery teams to reach the high standards expected at UBS. The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park).
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.
• Ensuring compliance with the full range of Project / Program administration processes, policies and procedures
• Managing and manipulating large amounts of data using advanced features of Microsoft Excel
• Preparing and publishing financial forecasts required as a part of project and program control
• Providing high quality communication about the status of deliveries both within IT and outside of IT to stakeholders, business units, etc Requirements:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related analytical field
• Experience in working across multiple teams and functions
• Experience in IT project management
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Ability to interface between senior business users and technology teams
• Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Excellent communication skills