Necon is a team of creatives who want to make the world a bit more beautiful and a lot more intelligent. We are never satisfied and constantly chase excellence. We are all sharing a common passion and are hoping to find someone who finds joy alongside responsibility.
What do we offer?
- full-time job: in our beautiful and cozy office in Wroclaw; 5000-9000 zł net (B2B contract) - offer is negotiable depending on your experience, skills and potential
- work in a unique environment, closer to a family than a corporate hell; among people who appreciate how good you are and who love to have an energizing Monday breakfast together
- bonuses and benefits (e.g: quarterly bonuses, outside parties, free coffee etc.)
- we'll have you covered on conference tickets, courses, etc.
- we've got a growing book collection and a budget for everyone to suggest new ones
- the occasional barbecue/drink/boardgames in our garden in the summer and next to a fireplace in winter
- chance to work on ambitious projects for a variety of clients from around the world
- appreciation for your every idea and involvement. We want you to have an impact on us and the way we think and work
Please don't forget:
...to include the following clause: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
Email to apply: jobs(at)necon.co (Subject: Front-End Developer - 2016/01 / 4programmers.net)
Our website: http://necon.co
+48 605 646 091
Where we are:
ul. Kosmiczna 9/2
WymaganiaWhat are we looking for?
- experience in pixel-perfect transferring of PSD layouts onto HTML/CSS/JS
- experience in RWD
- knowledge of the jQuery library, Bootstrap framework, AngularJS etc.
- experience in development of Wordpress-based sites
- full commitment and creative input regardless of project scale
- interest in current web development trends (Awwwards, FWA, etc.)
- strong communication skills, especially working with designers
- communicative English
- PHP and mySQL skills
- experience in working with Symfony
- experience in development of e-commerce platforms (e.g. Magento)
- experience in Linux