Position: Java EE Developer
Form of employment: permanent contract/B2B
Localization: Poland, Wrocław and Asia
For our Client, IT services company, we are looking for Java EE Developer.
The main tasks will be: designing, testing and implementing software in Java EE technologies and business components deployed to Java EE Application Servers; converting application storyboards into functional, adaptable web applications; planning, developing and integrating business layer of an application with external components; ensuring connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers; designing database architecture; creating and maintaining documentation and assistance tools; approximating level of work effort and time needed for completion.
The Candidate should have:
• Broad experience in Java SE, Java EE software development (designing and creating web applications) – at least 3 years;
• Proven project experience with the following technologies and tools: JEE, EJB, JSF, Struts, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Ant, Eclipse;
• Good knowledge of UML;
• Strong grasp of OOP;
• Experience in working with Application Servers WebLogic/JBoss;
• Experience with relational databases;
• Motivated, self-reliant, responsible and positive attitude;
• Ability to work well with a team;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent knowledge of English, at least communicative German language skills.
Additionally it would be a plus, if a candidate had: familiarity with Spring Web Flow, PrimeFaces, Drools, WebServices, jQuery.
The Candidate can expect:
• Work in international environment;
• Attractive, competitive compensation;
• Opportunity to work on mid to big scale international projects ranging from Public Services, Healthcare, through Automotive, Telecom and Media industries form various European countries;
• Interesting training in new technologies and skills;
• Private medical care, life and disability insurance.
Please send your CV in English at: [email protected]