A new ambitious tech startup based in Berlin is looking for a CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER, where you would have the opportunity to build a great product and a great team starting from scratch. The company is based in Berlin, founded by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and backed by known investors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Co-shape and develop an innovative product
- Contribute to build a great team
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Improve code quality through clean code and code reviews.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open, honest and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation.
- Insights into how a company is built from scratch.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Since you are an experienced backend developer, we can skip all the SQL, NoSQL, TDD, security, agile, Scrum, Git, GitHub-talk and focus on the real things:
- You have solid knowledge in all areas of software development and hands-on experience from previous projects.
- You should have at least 8 years experience as a developer. More is definitely a plus.
- You provide a technical and engineering expertise in Ruby on Rails, PHP, Java. Ideally you are a polyglot.
- You are not a one-trick pony: you know several languages and some of them quite well.
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. You know their ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- You are an active member of the developer community.
- You have a high degree of flexibility, team spirit, independence and pleasure in making decisions in an agile environment.
- You are fluent in English.
No need for a crappy cover letter, just send your CV, LinkedIn and Github profile with the code CT11 to Fabio at [email protected]! :)