• Creation of design documentation for software modules;
• Developing/analysis of software architecture;
• Following TRW's defined software and product development process;
• Working with tools supporting high level applications software development (e.g. change request database, configuration management system, laboratory equipment);
• Developing of software for Windows OS (.NET ) for assigned software functions;
• Communication with engineering centers in other countries (US, Germany, UK, India, China);
• Analysis of technical specifications (e.g. customer requirements, systems requirements, datasheets).
• Degree in software, electronics, computer science or electrical engineering;
• English language knowledge, German will be an advantage;
• Knowledge of analog and digital electronics;
• Ability to design, assemble and debug electronic embedded systems (hardware & software);
• Good knowledge of high level C# and C++ programming language
• Ability to issue technical documentation of electronic devices (schematics, specifications);
• Knowledge in LabView, C or VB will be an advantage;
• Ability to operate electronic measurement equipment;
• Familiarity with typical office applications (particularly Excel);
• Good organizational skills, attention to detail.
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Relocation package;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Work in a multinational team.