[i]For our client, the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies we are looking for:[/i] [b]Cobol Developer[/b]
[b]General Duties and Responsibilties:[/b]
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- Education: graduation level in Poland
- At least 2 years of experience in programming using COBOL, JCL, DB2 (or other RDBMS)
- Exposure to both online and batch processing
- Experience in DB2 (or any other RDBMS) must include programming using embedded SQL will be welcomed
[b]Our Client offers:[/b]
- Interesting projects in international environment
- Very attractive salary
If you are interested in this job offer please send us your cv on e-mail: [b][email protected][/b]