As a Junior Tech Programmer, you will be working with our Tech Team on a wide range of technical tasks, from simple fixes to complex solutions, including those related to the GOG Galaxy project - our truly gamer-friendly, global online gaming platform.
- Fixing games (finding workarounds, troubleshooting, doing research etc.).
- Creating scripts to support the wide array of the Tech Team's tasks and projects.
- Collecting all necessary information required to create a working build.
- Solid programming skills.
- Knowledge about games (old and new), or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
- Windows power user.
- Attention to detail (include the word "bug" in your application).
- Solid written & spoken English skills.
- Ability to handle challenges with a pro-active attitude.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. :)
- Good knowledge of C++/Qt.
- Basic knowledge of Assembler.
- Knowledge of how PC games work and how to make one. :)
- Being familiar with DirectX and/or OpenGL.