- Fast growing company what is an opportunity to career growth, advancement and stability;
- Outstanding, experienced specialists;
- Innovative technologies. You are shaping the future!
WymaganiaWhat You Will Be Doing:
- Defining requirements for end-to-end networking solutions;
- Designing solutions from concept to deployment;
- Developing and testing embedded software components of network environment;
- Making key technology recommendations and decisions throughout the project lifecycle;
- Communication with clients and team members to solve complex technical challenges.
- Extensive experience in embedded systems programming, possibly on a networking environment;
- Sound knowledge of Linux OS programming, possibly on embedded systems;
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming and possibly scripting languages;
- Knowledge of Linux internals: drivers, networking, userspace/kernelspace communication, IPC, firewall;
- Solid background on algorithms and programming patterns;
- Good knowledge of in English.
- Knowledge in the area of networking, routing, broadband;
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, PPP, DNS);
- Knowledge of programming in Java.
- Exceptional engineering challenges;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Private medical care;
- Lessons of English;
- Overseas business trips;
- Group insurance scheme;
- Social activities;
- Comfortable working conditions.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by a ManpowerGroup Sp. z.o.o. for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, pos. 1182). I hereby consent to the disclosure of my personal data to other entities of the Manpower group and potential employers for the purpose of the recruitment process. I have the right to access to my data and correct them."
Ul. Nowogrodzka 68
Agencja zatrudnienia nr 412