Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®.
WymaganiaAbout the Role: At Avid, every role has a significant impact and is an integral part of realizing our mission - create the most powerful and collaborative media network to enable the creation, distribution and monetization of the most inspiring content in the world. The candidate should have a strong technical background with a creative and innovative mind-set.
- You should have a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience Video, Graphics and image processing expertise
- Strong computer science foundation
- 5 years of experience of Object-Oriented design and development in C++ (PC-Visual Studio, or Mac)
- Knowledge of CPU SIMD, GPU or Open GL optimization techniques is an asset
- The ability to work with large and complex applications involving the writing of significant new code, as well as legacy code refactoring
- Extensive knowledge of programming and scripting for Windows and/or Mac environments
- The ability to work in a multi-site distributed team and on a cross-platform development environment using Agile methodology
- As well as strong communication and collaboration skills