who will be responsible for development new features/fix old one for big application for one of the largest leaders of insurance industry in the world.
Job location: Warsaw
Salary: 6 000 PLN – 10 000 PLN net B2B (other forms of cooperation are possible )
Availability: as soon as possible
My Client offers:
- Very completive salary & over-time/stand-by pay
- Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
- Challenging work on complex web applications
- Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries)
- Full-time employment contract or self-employment
- Package of social benefits (medical insurance included)
- Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Fitness Membership, Team Lunches
- Ability to learn and obtain additional certifications
- Turn business requirements into a working product
- Write clean, scalable, easy to read and maintain code
- Work in collaboration with other team members; share knowledge and suggestions. Be a team leader
- Report your work by informing about obstacles and changes. Suggestions for better ways of reaching the same goals are always very welcome.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Support Team to resolve Server Environment related issues
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Code review of other team members,
- Making recommendation for maintenance improvements
- Provide root cause analysis for Production related problems to Data Center
- Incident handling, diagnostic and management of applications and systems
- Full Management of DEV/UAT/PROD Environments
- Application management in production
- Work with business partners across Europe
- Maintain/update production related documentation
Previous experience, skills and qualities:
• must have
- Experience (at least 2,5 years) with : Java EE, Spring, Hibernate,
- Very good knowledge of SQL – architecture & development
- Source version control systems: SVN/Git/Mercurial
- Good English speaking/writing skills are a must!
- Experience with: AngularJS, SOAP/REST services.
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA/Confluence is a plus.
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Good self-organization
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of Linux