ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. ASSA ABLOY has two years in a row been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies. The group has more than 40.000 employees world-wide.
Shared Technologies is the Group's shared global innovation organization that provides technology platforms and global digital services to local product companies. We have offices in Stockholm (Sweden), Kraków (Poland), Cambrils (Spain) and Gurgaon (India). Shared Technologies consists of over 200 R&D engineers with plans to grow.
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is a motivated team of professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high quality and secure products that are used globally.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and we sit in an open landscape that encourages interaction and communication. We believe that work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Our Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
The knowledge exchange within the department is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part in and contribute to it. We want our employees to learn more and support them when they aim to improve their skills. This is part of our dedication to continuous improvement.
Who you are
We believe that you are a skilled Java Tester Developer (QA), and are dedicated to being part of a team delivering high quality software. You do this by sharing our belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
Test driven development, continuous integration, design discussions, test automation and pair programming is a natural part of your work. Testing tasks could include anything from frontend web UI to checking database and server backend code. As part of the team you do everything what needs to be done for a successful release, including investigating reported bugs, writing documentation, taking part in pre-release testing, and doing performance measurements.
We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
We work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
WymaganiaFor our web based projects we are looking for following skills:
• Java testing in general
• Understanding of agile testing
• Excellent problem-solving, communication, and analytical skills
• Experience with web applications and Web Services (SOAP/REST)
• Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Marathon, Selenium, SoapUI, Robot, Cucumber)
• Experience with building test frameworks to automate regression and performance testing
• Experience with PKI, SSL/TLS, EJBCA, PKCS, OpenSSL will be big plus
• Min. 3 years of experience as software tester (QA)
• TDD, Pair programming, Continuous integration, Collective code ownership, Coding standards
• Scrum, Kanban
• Flexible working hours
• Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
• Private Medical Care
• Multisport & Benefit cards
• Mobile phone contract
• In-house free English classes
• Training budget
• Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
• Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners
In this position, occasional travelling to our other sites might be required.
The position will report to Product Innovation Manager in Krakow.
We hope you find ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies an attractive place to continue your career and we are looking forward to receiving your application.