- Reverse engineering of existing game rendering algorithms.
- Implementing methods of altering games rendering and input subsystems.
- Maintaining and optimizing subsystems of existing applications.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Mentoring other team members.
Required skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge of C++ (at least 5 years experience).
- Deep knowledge of Windows API.
- Ability to write highly optimized code, and profile existing code.
- Experience in developing low-level applications on various platforms.
- Experience with inter-process communication.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Knowledge of communication transport protocols.
- Fluency in spoken / written English.
- Knowledge of CMake, Python, Git, Protobuf.
- Deep knowledge of rendering techniques.
- Knowledge of historical APIs for DirectX and OpenGL.
- Passion for gaming, game services and online communities.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Chosen GOG.com games for free.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package, should you need one, as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.