IT Security is establishing CoE in Poland therefore your role will be located in in the UBS office in Zabierzow or Wroclaw.
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
• Conducting application discovery and fact finding through meetings with both technical & business stakeholders
• Performing technical validation of solution design and technical implementation through Engineering build & smoke testing
• Providing technical assistance to Test teams with preparation of Test Plan design
• Acting as a Level 3 Support (Escalation point for Level 2 Support Organisation in case of incidents)
• Acting as a partner for Business Analysts regarding requirements specification
• Preparing of solution design documentation, diagrams and technical artefacts
• Maintaining documentation relevant to operations (operation manual, installation guide, etc.).
• Providing technical recommendation & guidance to business and technical stakeholders whilst being compliant with UBS standards and operational guidelines
• Providing technical recommendation & guidance to IT Security Project Managers
• Attending project meetings & calls Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science
• Proven record within an IT Security Engineering role
• Experience of working within an IT Security organisation, a deep understanding of security principles, attack vectors and risk mitigation
• Experience integrating applications into operational support tools (e.g. monitoring/alerting tools), packaging applications for deployment onto production infrastructure.
• Experience with Internet facing Web applications and web programming languages (Java)
• Broad technical skill-set covering desktop, application & server platform engineering
• Very good written and spoken English
• Good knowledge of PKI, authentication, and encryption technologies – particularly TLS/SSL
• A solid understanding of Java-based Application and Web Servers (e.g., Tomcat)
• Good working knowledge of common web services HTTP/HTTPS, DNS,SMTP
• Authentication & Encryption protocols / services (x.509,2FA,AES,SSL)
• Programming skills for Linux/Solaris platforms: shell, Perl, Rexx
• Unix administration & support (Solaris / Linux)
• An in-depth understanding Active Directory and LDAP Directory Services
• A solid understanding of information security in general
• Banking experience