Position: SharePoint Application Specialist
Form of employment: permanent contract
Localization: Poland, Gdańsk
For our Client, multifunctional business service centre, we are looking for SharePoint Application Specialist.
Main tasks will be: 2nd level support (the Company's IT Service Desk is the 1st level) for named Sharepoint applications in SP2010 and SP2013 platforms; coping with functional and technical incidents occurring within Sharepoint area; supporting Key user networks; minor configuration and development (incidents, service requests, CRS) according to support and change management processes; participation in Sharepoint platform service development; participation in the improvement of Sharepoint development processes and practices; maintenance of technical documentation that supports the systems.
The Candidate should have:
• Experience working with .NET technology;
• At least 1 year experience in developing and configuring applications in SharePoint 2010/2013;
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 App Model;
• Knowledge of relational database MS SQL Server;
• Good knowledge of key ITIL processes around service delivery and operations, especially incident & problem management skills;
• Fluent command of both written and spoken English;
• Great interpersonal skills;
• Teamwork skills;
• Courage to carry out tasks independently.
The Candidate can expect:
• Permanent employment contract;
• Attractive, competitive compensation;
• Attractive package of benefits;
• Possibility to make valuable connections, to meet interesting people;
• Challenging job in professional, international environment;
• High standards and culture at work;
• Opportunity of taking part in a start-up project;
• Excellent localization of the office.
Please send your CV in English at: [email protected]