With dynamic organization growth we are looking for candidates for position of Software Engineer - PL/SQL
- Develop Industrial Internet applications based on Predix Cloud Foundry platform
- Coding and testing PL/SQL packages, in accordance with design specifications
- Debug and resolve defects during SIT and UAT processes
- Work in Oracle Development Environments like SQL Developer, Toad
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Work with Business Analysts to understand product requirements & vision
- Working in an international environment
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- We welcome experienced persons as well as after graduation
- Strong experience in PL/SQL stored procedures development
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Able to work under minimal supervisionAble to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
About EDC « EDC :: Engineering Design Center
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created in April 2000 under an agreement between General Electric Aircraft Engines and the Institute of Aviation. EDC is one of several global GE establishments located outside the United States and cooperates with such GE businesses as GE Aviation, GE Energy, GE Oil&Gas and GE Rail.
General Electric is currently shifting its focus to digital technologies and the conversion is also visible at the Engineering Design Center where the software teams are growing most dynamically. We develop aviation solutions using low- and high-level programming languages. We manage Big Data – very large amounts of data extracted from existing power turbine installations. We offer an array of professional challenges for software developers wishing to advance in their skills by combining the newest IT solutions with world-class engineering technologies.
The Aviation Digital team is divided into three main domains. Avionics team is focused on avionics embedded and safety-critical software. Digital Services & Solutions team creates and develops embedded software in the area of devices installed on an aircraft used for real-time data collection. The team also makes applications for flight data post-processing and analytics. DT Services team software developers create solutions for GE Aviation business to optimize aircraft engines fleet management and business processes. All those three teams cooperate to make flying safe, reduce costs of aircraft operations and create user-friendly solutions for the whole aviation industry.