As a member of a highly experienced technical team you will be helping to deliver cutting edge solutions for a variety of internal and external clients. Specifically as a Front End Developer, you'll have a passion for building rich, interactive user experiences for applications that run on multiple devices. Ultimately, they're after someone who is flexible, a fast learner, loves to solve problems and enjoys getting products to market.
About their Technology
The company's technology stack of choice is AngularJS backed by client solutions and platform services all hosted on Azure built using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies: (MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL Azure). Looking for someone to:
• Create exciting and usable user interfaces on both the web and mobiles web using AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3.
• Work closely with the product development teams (designers, product/project managers, developers and business sponsors) to deliver solutions in an agile environment.
• Deliver functional user experiences that match business requirements and design briefs.
• Ensure efficiency of page load speed, page weight and code simplicity.
• Be happy to travel due to some projects being conducted at client sites.
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Extensive AngularJS experience (exposure to Knockout and other SPA frameworks a plus).
• Hand coding XHTML and HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility.
• CSS pre-processors (SASS).
• Strong experience of building functional and aesthetically pleasing UIs.
• Visual Studio, experience with MVC .NET a plus.
• Delivering responsive user experiences using custom media queries or frameworks such as Bootstrap.
• jQuery framework and plugins customisation.
• Confident in testing for multiple browsers and devices using Firebug or similar.
• Optimising the code using progressive enhancement and accessibility good practices (WCAG2 AA).
• Agile development methodology.
• Experience with version control systems such (TFS).
• Test Driven Development experience (Karma, Protractor).
• Native iOS, Android a plus but not required.
• No specific academic qualifications required – all you need is the right experience, right attitude and a really strong portfolio.
• A strong eye for detail.
• A passion for stunning UIs.
• A sense of humour.
What they offer you:
• Competitive market rate salary based on experience.
• 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Private health insurance.
• Travel loan.