• This role is a direct split between managing and developing – you need to be willing to deal with staff members in the team as well as get your hands dirty with some hands on developing!
• A high–performing website developer who demonstrates great thought–leadership.
• Experience in managing a team of website developers.
• Sound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, including browser-compatibility issues.
• A great sense of aesthetics and usability.
• Great communication skills
• 25 days holiday
• Life assurance
• Medical insurance
• Parental benefits
• Pension scheme
• Gym membership
• Potential to earn bonuses when certain targets are hit