Pracę z doświadczonymi programistami w międzynarodowym zespole przy innowacyjnym projekcie z zakresu Mobile Money.
Możliwości rozwoju i nabycia nowych umiejętności.
elastyczność formy zatrudnienia – umowa podwykonawcza (B2B), umowa o dzieło lub umowa zlecenie
Wynagrodzenie 10.000 - 15.000 uzależnione od doświadczenia i umiejętności. (przy B2B jest to kwota netto, w umowie zlecenie lub o dzieło kwota brutto).
dodatkowo zapewniamy zakwaterowanie bądż wypłacamy ekwiwalent w wysokości 1.500 złzwracamy koszty podróży bądź wypłacamy ekwiwalent w wysokości 1.500 złwypłacamy dietę (ok 6.000 zł /miesiąc)
Opis zadań w projekcie:
The successful candidate will work with software development by converting incoming business requirements from product management into a state of the art financial and wallet platform.
You will as a software developer work in all phases of the product's life cycle, including design, implementation, verification and maintenance of our products. Our ways of working are based on agile principles with practices, where Continuous Integration is a corner stone in our development methodology. Working with continues improvements and product maintenance is also part of the role.
WymaganiaThe candidate has a documented and well proven experience of agile Software Developer with a genuine interest in technology within the financial industry.
The candidate enjoys working in teams with an exceptional track record of innovation and people skills with ability to work in a multinational, multi-site cross-functional teams/program set-up.
The successful candidate has strong skills in programming, designing distributed computing algorithms and systems, real-time transaction processing and high availability design.
The person is a top performer within the area of expertise, curious to understand the bigger picture, with a strive to meet targets at highest standards of quality and have the ability to analyze and solve problems.
You should have:
* Excellent skills in oral and written English .
* University degree in engineering, software development, security or equivalent experience
* Highly developed knowledge to work with modern software development techniques such as JAVA J2EE, Scala, cryptographics or DB (Oracle)
* Highly developed knowledge in bank grade software security
* Good developed knowledge to work with Virtualization and Network IP infrastructure
* Good developed knowledge to work with modern software development processes such as Agile and Lean development
* Good developed knowledge of the Mobile Financial Services industry, such as business and technology drivers
* A high level of analytical and communication skills is also an advantage.