Our office is just opening and we are looking for the first full time team member.
We need expert PHP developer that will be able to build and maintain big, complex, fast and scalable applications. Performance and stability are very important.
You will be the lead developer and help manage all projects. You will help design our development and deployment processes for all projects.
We build own complex applications as well as smaller projects for other clients. You will need to be able to switch between projects.
Our clients are high tech companies that need scalable and secure applicatons with quality code. They know what they are doing.
As the company grows you will be tasked to interview and hire more developers to help you. The manager does NOT speak Polish. All communication will be in English or Russian.
- Expert in PHP and MySQL with 5+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Experience with multi-threaded applications (pthreads or other)
- Ability to write fast and scalable applications
- Source control with Git (Github)
- Ability to code secure and safe applications.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party platforms using APIs
- Experience with WordPress development
- Excellent understanding of English. Ability to communicate
- Follow current technology improvements and recommend their usage in company products if applicable
- Ability to think analytically and to overview complex systems
- Ability to write quality and well documented code Not necessary but give you bonus points:
- PSD to HTML with responsive code
- Experience with Redis
- node.js experience
- Experience with Nginx/PHP-FPM
- Good understading of DNS
- Experience with content delivery networks.
- Experience with Google Cloud and/or AWS
- A friendly startup atmosphere
- A good salary based on your experience
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Package of social benefits (medical insurance included)
- No contact with clients
- A manager that can code and understands you
- We develop and help open source projects