- Work on new projects, from conception to deployment in the production environment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Cooperate with other departments on all aspects of the project (features, design, UX).
- Share your knowledge with other team members and support them as a mentor.
- Stay abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions. Requirements:
- 4+ years in web development.
- Mastery in PHP5 and OOP practices.
- Expertise in handling MySQL databases and query/table optimisations.
- Proven ability to build, maintain and scale a complete system experienced by millions of users.
- Strong understanding of best security practices.
- Experience in source control systems and deployment process (git-flow, CI).
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- An overwhelming desire to code the best web sites on the Internet.
- Experience in working with Symfony2 framework on production environment.
- Experience with performance tuning of web applications.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, OAuth2).
- Experience with caching (Varnish, Memcache).
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package, should you need one, as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- A gamer's paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- Chosen GOG.com games for free.
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? Submit your CV in English and a few code samples here.