Our client is a world leading supplier of online games, providing complete package of gaming solutions used by many of the industry's most successful operators: super high quality games, back office systems, marketing services, hosting and technical support. The company has global range, employs more than 500 specialists from all over the world and now is looking for: Test Automation Engineer
Workplace: Stockholm, Sweden
• Providing services to the development organisation including performance testing, automation testing, systems administration and monitoring.
• Testing complete integrated systems from customers perspective.
• Responsibility for setup, configuration and executing automated acceptance tests for any system variant
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar adequate education
• 3+ years in test automation
• Knowledge of Selenium 2, Java EE, JUnit, REST/SOAP, MS SQL, TDD/BDD
• Good Java programming and scripting skills
• Knowledge and understanding of continuous integration concepts
• Challanging job in international environment
• 6 weeks' vacation
• No overtime
• Health care insurance, life insurance, pension
• Working tools
• Lots of additional benefits
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to [email protected] in the title of a message write the name of the position.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".
Jesteśmy agencją zatrudnienia o numerze 5248.