The job is about helping the QA team with projects and tasks that require an "all hands on deck" approach. You will be testing games, doing compatibility checks, sifting through spreadsheets, working closely with programmers and the QA lead and, last but not least, learning the basics of the job in IT Quality Assurance. You will be working mainly in our office in Warsaw with a possibility to do some tasks externally.
- Testing game builds and writing detailed reports for the QA Lead and the Tech Team.
- Researching various game issues.
- Making sure deadlines are met.
- Combining your hobby with your job - playing classic games at work :)
- Windows power user. Mac or Linux knowledge is welcome, but not required.
- Gamer or old school gamer.
- Knowledge of computer hardware.
- Fluent English is necessary - you will be playing games as well as researching topics on the internet in English.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the application form).
- High availability for working on a temporary position.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. :)
- Joining an ever-growing company that has clients and fans all around the world.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment.
- A gamer's paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!https://system.erecruiter.pl/[...]72a3c715c4fbc90aff728fd4b0cf7