Start: Immediately Fair Recruitment is an independent recruitment, consulting and headhunting agency, holding certificates no.: 2744 (/1a/1b/2/3/4).
Our client provides outsourcing and other IT services to corporate customers. Founded in 1989, with headquartered in Stockholm and the main development center located in Kiev. Company's service network, including R&D centers, is available in 560 cities and towns. Our client is listed among the world's best outsourcing service providers on the Top 100 Global Outsourcing Companies list and is recognized by the Black Book of Outsourcing as one of the top 10 leading outsourcing service providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
The Customer is one of the leading and fastest growing European providers of debt-related financial services with more than 100 years of history and strong international position. Unique industrial knowledge and the exceptional level of expertise reflected in the efficient and constant advancement within professional sphere.
Project portfolio includes DWH/BI solutions for credit evaluation, invoicing, debt collection, reminders, portfolio management and customer services are core specialties offered to and highly weighted within banking and financial markets.
- Development, Refactoring, Tracking of Requirements, Deliverables, Unit Testing;
- Design and develop service components, with responsibilities for the full development life cycle;
- Drive and manage the team;
- Coordinate technical activities and documentation throughout the project.
- 3-5 years' experience in software engineering as .Net Developer;
- Experience in Web Development;
- Extensive knowledge of .NET 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, С# (Web Services);
- Extensive knowledge of WCF, Soap, Multithreading, Unit Testing;
- Extensive knowledge of JQuery, LINQ, HTML, CSS;
- Extensive knowledge of Software development methodology and software lifecycle processes;
- Good knowledge of software configuration management process and tools (MS TFS, SVN);
- Extensive knowledge of Visual Studio 2010/2012;
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, experience with Oracle DB.
- Team Foundation Server 2010 (version management, build management, automated testing);
- Good knowledge of invoicing/billing solutions;
- Experience working in a project based on Agile (SCRUM).
- Bachelor / MSc degree in Computer Science, Math or related field;
- Advanced English level (written and oral);
- Travels in the following countries could be required: Norway, Finland, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Germany – up to 10-30%;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive stable salary;
- Social package;
- An effective system of professional development;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- Ability to work in a creative and professional team;
- User-friendly corporate culture.